MixPre-3 II - 3 Preamp, 5 Track, 32-Bit Float Audio Recorder
If you record field audio, sound effects, podcasts, voice-overs, music, audio for film, or are just starting your audio journey, the MixPre-3 II is for you!.
• Three ultra-low-noise Kashmir microphone preamps with adjustable limiters capture high quality audio in the field, on set, or with a computer.
• Record up to 5 tracks to an SD card and backup to a USB thumb drive.
• 5-in, 2-out USB audio interface streams to your computer via USB-C.
• Choose bit depths from 16 to 32-bit float, and sampling rates from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz
• Internal LTC timecode generator. Timecode In/Out via Aux In/Stereo Out.
• Timecode and record triggering via HDMI.
• USB-A for control surfaces, keyboards, and auto-copy to USB drive.
• In-unit ISO mixing, gain, pan, low-cut, phase inversion, and phantom power.
• Sunlight-readable color touch screen and LED metering.
• Lightweight, durable, and small: perfect for bag use, mobile recording, or a home studio.
• Powerful 300 mW+300 mW headphone amp allows clear and accurate reference of audio.
• Includes a MX-4AA Battery Sled (batteries not included), MX-PSU AC Power Supply, and USB-C to USB-C cable.
1.4 in. x 5.68 in. x 4.35 in (3.6 cm x 14.4 cm x 11 cm)
16.8 Oz. (480 gr)