MixPre-10 II - 8 Preamp, 12 Track, 32-Bit Float Audio Recorder
If you record field audio, sound effects, podcasts, voice-overs, music, audio for film, or are just starting your audio journey, the MixPre-10 II is for you!.
• Eight ultra-low-noise Kashmir microphone preamps with adjustable limiters capture high quality audio in the field, on set, or with a computer.
• Create a mix using the built-in 10 x 4 portable mixer.
• Record up to 12 tracks to an SD card and backup to a USB thumb drive.
• 12-in, 4-out USB audio interface streams to your computer via USB-C.
• Choose bit depths from 16 to 32-bit float, and sampling rates from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz
• Internal LTC timecode generator. Timecode In/Out via Aux In/Stereo Out.
• Timecode and record triggering via HDMI.
• USB-A for control surfaces, keyboards, and auto-copy to USB drive.
• In-unit ISO mixing, gain, pan, low-cut, phase inversion, and phantom power.
• Sunlight-readable color touch screen and LED metering.
• Lightweight, durable, and small: perfect for bag use, mobile recording, or a home studio.
• Powerful 300 mW+300 mW headphone amp allows clear and accurate reference of audio.
• Includes a MX-8AA Battery Sled (batteries not included), XL-WPH3 AC Power Supply, and USB-C to USB-C cable.
1.4 in. x 8.13 in. x 6.9 in (3.6 cm x 20.6 cm x 17.5 cm)
32.1 Oz. (910 gr)